Our main objectives in Sudu Emas Academy Sdn. Bhd. is to provide the comprehensive training services to educate and increase awareness in Halal Application as well as in other aspects. We are ready and innovative to provide training in line with current needs.
TRAINING AND WORKSHOP WE OFFER
SEMINAR HALAL EXECUTIVE
- To provides a clear explanation and understanding of the latest Manual Procedure for Malaysia Halal Certification.
- To ensure the community able to implement the Halal Assurance Management System (HAS) and assist them to prepare the proper documentation.
- To guide entrepreneurs to implement the Halal Risk Management Plan effectively as needed.
- To understand the Halal Policy and be able to channel it to the relevant parties.
Awareness Food Safety Course System
To expose the participants about Manual Procedure for Malaysia Halal Certification application process according to the latest Malaysian standard requirement related to halal products and services.
Department of Veterinary Services (DVS)
- To provide an understanding the DVS Certification Scheme Procedure and the certification requirements which to comply with it.
- To ensure participants understand the necessary conditions for slaughterhouse, animal, slaughterman and the slaughtering tools.
- Participants be able to practice the prerequisite according to the Malaysian Standard.
Food Handling Course
- Increase a thorough awareness of basic food hygiene guidelines and causes of food contamination.
- To ensure the participants know the basic guidelines set under the Food Hygiene Regulations.
- To ensure participants alert on how to take proactive action to avoid food borne hazards.
- To ensure the participants able to understand the basics of Good Manufacturing Practice for medicinal products for human use and the current legal regulations and guidelines.
- Covers all aspects of production from the starting materials, premises, and staff personal hygiene.
- To ensure participants apply HACCP principles practically in food and food related businesses in order to ensure effective food safety.
- Understand the need for a HACCP system, principles and terminology, which to relate the HACCP principles to practical situations.
Halal Assurance Management System (Has)
- To ensure the participants understand the elements of Halal Assurance Management System (HAMS).
- Participants can develop and practice Halal Assurance Management System (HAMS) in the company.
- Able to identify Halal Critical Point in the operation process and throughout the
Halal Intensive Course
- Understand and increase the level of halal awareness on the principles and concept of Halal.
- Share and apply the knowledge gained in latest Halal industry and the Halal Food Standard.
Manual Prosedur Pensijilan Halal Malaysia
- Provides a clear explanation and understanding of the latest Manual Procedure for Malaysia Halal Certification.
- Understand on how to apply Halal Certification, understand the conditions, general and specific requirements,
- To ensure the participants learn the application procedure and audit procedure.